Toggle mobile menu visibility

Requesting access to a restricted road

Where you have legitimate need to access a restricted road and cannot do this at any other time, email for authorisation. You will need to give at least two working days' notice.

If you try to retrospectively apply for authorisation after contravening a restriction this will be rejected and you will be liable for a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).

If you require access to a pedestrian zone then you will also need to apply for a parking dispensation or you may receive a Penalty Charge Notice for a parking offence. Apply for dispensations for parking and digital permits on the MiPermit Parking Operations Cashless Parking and Digital Permits website.