SEND support groups and events
Making Sense of SEND events
Making Sense of SEND events give you the chance to:
- Visit information stands from a range of services
- Listen to a presentation on a specialist subject
- Ask questions
- Meet like-minded parents and carers
These free events are exclusively for parents and carers who have a child with SEND. They are coproduced with Family Voice Norfolk and Norfolk SENDIASS. At each event we aim to have between 15-20 information stands with local organisations that provide services for children and young people with SEND and their families.
Dates of the next events
- Tuesday 19 March 2024 (North Walsham Community Centre)
- Wednesday 15 May 2024 (Knight's Hill Hotel, King's Lynn)
- Tuesday 9 July 2024 (Greenfields Community Centre, Norwich)
- 19 September 2024 - Charles Burrell Centre, Thetford
These events take place in person.