Toggle mobile menu visibility

Residential planning applications

We do not deal with residential planning applications, such as; extensions, change of use, commercial developments or lighting.

You need to contact your local planning authority for residential planning applications

We are responsible for determining planning applications, related to mineral extraction, waste management facilities, and the County Council’s own development (eg fire stations).