Toggle mobile menu visibility

Gathering information

Your views

The child and parents should use the 'My views/ family conversation form' to give their views during the EHC plan process

Health views

We may get information on the health care provision made for the child or young person

Education views

We must get information from the child's place of learning

Social care views

We may get social care advice for the child, when doing an EHC needs assessment

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon