Toggle mobile menu visibility

Money and benefits

Client Hardship Service (CHS)

Formerly Norfolk Assistance Scheme. Support and emergency financial help if you are in financial hardship and cannot pay your living costs.

Help and advice with utility bills

Where to get advice if you are struggling to pay utility bills including energy, water, council tax and phone bills

Direct Payment Support Service

Services and advice available for those receiving direct payments to pay for care, and for carers and personal assistants

Help and advice with benefits

Where to get benefits advice if you receive social care through us