Online events and resources
International Recruitment East spring conference
Our April conference is designed for providers of adult social care, councils, partner agencies, and Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) in the Eastern Region. This event also warmly welcomes internationally recruited staff and other members of the adult social care and NHS workforces.
- Title: Nurturing Excellence in International Recruitment
- Date: 24th April 2024 Time: 09:00 - 14:00
- Location: Virtual Event - Microsoft Teams
- Entry Fees: Free
- Hosted by: East of England Local Government Association (EELGA)
- Content: A mix of keynote speakers, delivery partner presentations and interactive workshops
Free webinars and resources
International Recruitment East has commissioned a programme of free webinar events and 1:1 sessions on a range of key international recruitment topics.
These online events are delivered by our partners who are experienced industry professionals.
Webinars are open to all adult social care providers in the East of England. Some events and training is also targeted at prospective recruits.
To book onto a free event, visit a relevant topic page:
- Sponsorship, licences and visas
- Ethical recruitment
- Refugee employment support
- Modern slavery
- Anti-racist practice
- Cultural orientation and pastoral care
- Driving skills
- Adult social care learning and development
You can also access free useful resources on each topic. These resources have been specifically created by our partners and include items such as toolkits and protocols.
When you join an event hosted by International Recruitment East, our delivery partners collect limited data to better understand your experience. Your feedback is invaluable for us to enhance our content and ensure our programme reaches as many people as possible.