Toggle mobile menu visibility

Other support

See what support is available...

Independent advocacy

Find out when someone else can represent you in your Care Act assessment and support planning

Adult mental health service

Specialised mental health social care service for adults


Advice if you're worried about someone who may have dementia. Including charities and local services that can help you.