We are working hard to ensure that we keep developing and improving the Local Offer. This is for the benefit of children and young people with SEND, families and professionals in Norfolk.
What do we do to improve the SEND Local Offer?
- On an ongoing basis, we systematically review Norfolk's Local Offer, section by section. This is in consultation with appropriate experts and Family Voice Norfolk
- We have a Local Offer user forum that meets quarterly, who act as our steering group. The review and the development of the Local Offer is always done in consultation with its members
- Norfolk SEND youth forum gathers the views of children and young people with SEND
- Web analytics are used to inform the review and development of the site
- We formally consult on a bi-annual basis, to gain more widespread feedback about the Local Offer
- Since 2017, we have drawn together a broader range of feedback into our summary of comments. This is to show the key themes in the local area
- We recommend that commissioners use this information as part of the local area's continued review of service provision for children and young people with SEND and their families
SEND Local Offer reviews
View our annual review of feedback on the SEND Local Offer.
If you have any comments or views on the Local Offer email us at email@example.com