SEND discussion forums
SEND forum for SEND professionals
The SEND forum for SEND professionals, is for anyone who works in education, health and social care services. The forum is led by the Virtual School for SEND.
The online events take place termly via Microsoft Teams.
- Be updated on new initiatives and directives
- Receive national and local data to inform SEND practice in places of learning
- Have the opportunity to share information on SEND services and support in Norfolk
- Be able to help develop SEND services and support in Norfolk
- Get specialist advice and support
- Hear from expert speakers
- Have the opportunity to discuss current research, legislation and initiatives
Forthcoming dates 2021-22
Forthcoming dates for 2021-22 are available to book.
Book a forum place
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in...
MOH (making ourselves heard) forum is a national forum for professionals who work with children and young people who are disabled. You can share learning, resources and examples of best practice.