Cookie Consent by Join the library - Norfolk County Council

Join the library

It's free to join the library.

You can join Norfolk Libraries if you live, work or study in Norfolk or close to a Norfolk library.  If you're studying here, use your term-time address as your main contact address.

Apply for membership online and we will send you a welcome email giving you further details.  Once your account is created, we will email you your borrower number so you can use our online library services.  We'll post your membership card to you within 7 to 10 days.

When you submit your membership application, you agree to the library conditions of use and to be responsible for all items borrowed from the library.  Our Data Protection Policy explains how we use the information you give us.

If you want to visit the library, you must bring your library card with you.  If you don't have your library card we may refuse you entry.

See our coronavirus update for the latest information about which libraries are open, the safety measures we've put in place, and which services are available.

Apply for a membership card

Using your library account

Was this webpage helpful?