Cookie Consent by Register of Definitive Map modification applications - Norfolk County Council

Register of Definitive Map modification applications

Norfolk County Council is responsible for updating the maps and statements which show recorded Public Rights of Way made under section 53(5) of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.

  • Find details of applications the Council has received to modify the map and statement
  • Search for a specific application or make a more general search, for example to see whether there are any applications for the area in which you live

The register will be updated as each application progresses.

The register is available for viewing in hard copy format at County Hall, Norwich and is also available on this site.

The register provides information about applications which had not been determined by the surveying authority before 31 December 2005 and any new applications received after that date. The register will provide you with general information about the application and its progress and a copy of the actual application made to the authority including the plan submitted with that application.

If you would like to view the hard copy register please contact the

Legal Orders and Registers Team at Norfolk County Council 0344 800 8020 and arrange an appointment.

This register site is for information only and its content should not be relied upon for any other purpose. Norfolk County Council does not accept any liability arising from use of this information. Norfolk County Council assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information and other documents which are referenced by or linked to this web site. No part of the information contained in this register may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Norfolk County Council's prior written permission.

For inquiries about making a modification order application for the registration of a public right of way on the Definitive Map and Statement, contact the Legal Orders and Registers Team on 0344 800 8020.

Was this webpage helpful?