Manage your library account
Responsibilities of library card holders
- You are responsible for everything borrowed on your card, and for any charges.
- You must only use your own card to log on to library computers.
- You must not lend your card to other people so that they can use library computers.
- You may lend your card to friends and family for some things, for example if they are collecting a reserved item for you.
- Cards are limited to one per account holder. Any attempt to obtain additional cards on purpose is a breach of our byelaws and may result in one or all cards being suspended.
- If you lose your card, you will remain responsible for your account until you have reported the card missing to the library. We may charge you for a replacement. For more information visit lost or damaged library cards.
- If you change your personal details, you need to let us know. You'll be asked to re-register every three years to confirm that your contact details are still up-to-date.