Toggle mobile menu visibility

Doctors, dentists and opticians


Whether you are feeling physically unwell or struggling with your mental health, contact your GP. 

If you are not registered with a GP or move to a new area 

Find your local doctors' surgery 

You will need to complete a GP registration form. You can get this from the surgery. They will ask for proof of your identity and address. Even if you do not have this, you should still be able to register and make an appointment.

Contact your personal adviser for support if you have problems registering.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon