Housing with Care

Housing with Care provides a supportive environment, allowing you to live an independent life within your own self-contained flat, with the reassurance of care and support from a team of care staff who are on site 24 hours a day. There are 17 schemes across the county, most of which are for those aged over 55 or 60.

Schemes are run as a partnership between district councils, housing associations, Norfolk County Council and the care provider. A tenancy is offered to people through an allocation process. You need to have a housing need as well as a care and support need under the Care Act to be eligible for Housing with Care.

Why think about moving

The benefits and facilities of Independent Living and Housing with Care homes

Who can move in

Find out if you would be eligible for Independent Living or Housing with Care and how you can apply

How much it costs

How much it will cost to move to an Independent Living or Housing with Care scheme

Our locations

Find out more about our homes and where they are located

Developers and local authorities information

Information for developers

How to apply for funding to help us provide affordable rental extra care units for older people

Information for local authorities

Information for local authorities about applications from people who live outside Norfolk