We have computers at all of our libraries. To use a computer, you can complete our online booking form, contact your local library or just pop in and see us. Please check the branch page for your local library’s opening times.
If you need help to use a computer or access services online, contact your local library to book one-to-one support.
We have cleaning stations in our libraries by the computers so you can clean the computer and workstation down before and after you use it.
We have free public wifi access at all of our libraries. The network will show on your list of available networks as NCC_Library_Wifi. When you have connected to the network, you will need to log on using your library membership number and PIN in order to browse the Internet. Logging on implies you accept our terms and conditions.
Every library in Norfolk offers:
- Free internet access (including free web-based email services)
- Access to online help and online subscriptions via our information service - our selection of quality information sites
- Computers with word processing, spreadsheet and powerpoint applications
- Computers with USB ports
- Screen magnification and screen reader software
- Photo-editing software
- Colour printing (A4 only in some libraries). View our printing and copying charges.
- Printing over wifi
- Scanning facilities
Every library offers the following on at least one computer:
- A4 scanners
- Assistive keyboards and mice
We use appropriate technology and equipment to ensure that no customer faces an unnecessary barrier to accessing any of our online services.
All of our public PCs have access to the built-in screen magnification and text to speech functionality that comes as standard as part of the Windows 10 operating system.