Toggle mobile menu visibility

Help an adult at risk of harm


What is abuse

Who is at risk, who they are at risk from, types of abuse and signs someone is being abused

Hate crime

Guidance on recognising hate crime and who to contact in order to report it

Report a concern

How to report your concerns about an adult at risk of abuse. Also known as safeguarding.

What happens after you report a concern

Including who handles reports, what happens if someone has been hurt, and who will have permission to access information

Urgent help

How to get urgent help at home and out of hours. Find out how to create an emergency plan and get a carer's emergency card

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon