The Old Maltings
A 24 one bed apartment scheme in Swaffham. All 24 apartments are social rent, with new residents being accepted from 60 years of age. All four ground floor properties are fully adapted for wheelchairs.
The scheme is located within a five-minute walk to a bus stop and is easy walking distance to Swaffham town centre. It has both GP and dental surgeries nearby and retains the local community hospital. Local amenities include a public house, baker, butcher, general store and Post Office.
- 24 apartments (one bedroom)
- Lift, lounge, dining room, guest facilities, garden, hairdressing salon, and an assisted bathing facility
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair.
- Regular social activities.
- Care provider: Radis Home Care
- Landlord: Victory Homes
How to apply
If you already live in Norfolk, contact our social care team to ask for a social care assessment for Housing with Care.
If you live outside of Norfolk, contact your local social care team and request a social care assessment for Housing with Care.