Toggle mobile menu visibility

Home education guidelines

Attending college while being home educated

Local colleges sometimes allow access to courses for the equivalent of Key Stage 4 (years 10 and 11 in school).

You will need to approach the college to see what they are able to offer if anything. 

Please be aware that if you deregister a child who is already attending a college course, fees will no longer be paid by the school for your child to continue the course. 

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon