Toggle mobile menu visibility

People who can help you prepare for adult life

Social worker

Social workers work for a range of organisations - mainly local authorities, independent organisations and charities. Some also work for the NHS, mental health trusts and other community-based settings.

Find out more about social care support for children and young adults with SEND.

The preparing for adult life (PfAL) service is responsible for ensuring young people make a smooth transition in to adult social services.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon Email icon


Print icon