Toggle mobile menu visibility

Transition between children's and adult health services

Other adult health services

As your young person moves to college, day services, employment, respite care or a new home, they may need a new specialist adult physiotherapist, occupational therapist, learning disabilities nurse or speech and language therapist.

Read more about health services for children and young people with SEND